Let’s Make it a Fabulous Friday!!!

Good Morning!!!  Remember when we used to spend our days together… Fridays were always my favorite, so let’s have some Fun!!!

Choose an activity (or 2, or 3 or ALL) and have some fun!

1. Build a Fort and read inside it (two things…. you have to read for at least Forty-Four minutes and take a picture)  Send it to me thru email and I’ll post it on the blog!!).
  2. Facts, Facts, Facts!!!  Go on xtramath and practice some of those Facts!  I’ll be checking!  A few of you are already being xtramath champions for the week!
  3. FRACTIONS!!!  Yes, I know, I know I know… I haven’t taught them yet, but those Fourth Grade teachers would love having you practice!  Use the Fraction Links!  (hint… look to the left under math).
  4. Fun Facts!  We all love using the Internet, yes?  So choose your favorite animal and list 4 – 5 (or more) FACTS about that animal.  Have fun learning!  Remember, it’s always a great day when you learn something new!  Email me what you find and a few “lucky ducks” will get their fun facts posted!

Okay, there will be more, there is always more, but for now – try something.  Push yourself.  Wear a smile and learn something new!  Be sure to leave a comment or email me what you are doing!  Let’s stay connected!!!!  I still miss you all and wish you all a fantastic day!

7 thoughts on “Let’s Make it a Fabulous Friday!!!

1. You are phenomenal! Thank you for your posts – Sydney is loving all of the ideas (and me, too!) <3

2. Thank you!!! I miss teaching and hope to inspire a little bit of learning! Tell Sydney that I said, “hi”. 🙂

3. Love, Love, Love these!! The kids have been asking me to help them build a fort and I kept telling them Friday!! So today is the day!!:). Thank you for such fun activities! Sierra is missing you so much!!❤️

4. Thank you!! I hope the kids have tons of fun with their fort! Send me pictures! I miss Sierra a bunch! Hoping we are all back to our routines soon!

5. Thank you for all of the fun ideas! Avery misses school, all of her friends, and of course her favorite teacher!! ❤️